ScallywagAThon TBR

Since I missed the Reading Rush this year, I decided I was going to make up for it by participating in the ScallywagAThon. The scallywag-a-thon is a pirate-themed reading challenge. The ScallywagAThon is hosted by Ali (Hardback Hoarder), Amanda (Read All the Books), and Vanessa (Paper Faerie). I think it's super creative since it's choosing your own adventure.
There's also a website for the scallywag-a-thon that has all the information and the prompts. 

And here's my TBR!

Scythe | storyhouseonlineChallenge 1: Captin's Cabin: by the most popular author
The first book I'm going to be reading for the ScallywagAThon is Scythe by Neal Shusterman. This was such a popular book and I've heard so many good things about it. 

Challenger 6: Bawdy Song: has romance
For Challenge 6, I'll be reading Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige. This book is part of the Dorothy Must Die series. In the last book, Amy and Nox seemed to be developing some type of romantic relation so I think in this book it will develop farther.
Amazon.com: A Song Below Water: A Novel (9781250315328): Morrow ...

Detour A: Washed Ashore: a book published 3+ years ago
For this challenge, I'm going to be reading The End of Oz by Danielle Paige. At first, I didn't think I'd have anything for this prompt but I was kinda relieved when I remembered the Dorothy Must Die series was a bit older.

Challenge 10: Golden Doubloon: A cover buy
The last book I'm going to be reading for the ScallywagAThon is A Song Below Water. The cover is so gorgeous. 

So that's my TBR for the ScallywagAThon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta