I Got Some New ARCs (Book Haul!)

Hello everyone! You may be asking yourself, gee why hadn't we had any ARC reviews come up recently? Well, I get my ARC books from a local bookstore (R. J. Julia- you should totally go check it out). I read the books in exchange for reviews so the buyers know what to stock their store with. Due to a little worldwide pandemic called COVID-19, I was unable to go to the store and pick up books.
        But those worries are over because I have some new books! Remember how excited I was in my R J Julia haul way back in March (when I found The Betrothed)? Well, I'm even more excited now! Just wait till you see what I got!

Love & Olives by Jenna Evans Welch

Gosh, I still can't believe I got a hold of this book! I was devastated when the release date was pushed back a few months but I got it! I am excited beyond words to read this book! I loved Love & Gelato and Love & Luck so much and now that I have the third book in the series, I can't wait to read it!

Charming As A Verb by Ben Philippe

Charming As A Verb comes out this September- I better read this quick. It follows a boy (Henri) who's able to charm anyone until he meets Corinne. She uncovers his not so truthful dog walking scheme and blackmails him into helping her become popular. Doesn't that sound exciting?

A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow

A Song Below Water came out in June but I still got the ARC copy anyway. It's about a pair of friends who live in Organ. At least one of them is a siren. After another siren was murdered they find out that one of their favorite fashion icons is also a siren. There's a mix of family, friendship, and a bunch of other stuff like that in this book.

Those are the three books I got today! I am so excited to get to all of these so I'll see ya later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta