Top 5 Underrated Books

Some books get so much hype while others go unnoticed. The five books I want to talk about today don't get the recognition they deserve. The ranking of these books is based off of how much I loved the book.
Sea Witch (Sea Witch, #1)

5. Sea Witch by Sarah Henning

At first, I didn't really like Sea Witch, but about halfway through I fell in love with this story. Trust me, if you read enough of the book, it'll quickly become a favorite.

4. Forged in Fire and Stars by Andrea Robertson

I have seen literally no one talking about this book! It was such a great way to start off the series. It was so freaking good!

Image result for onyx and ivory book review

3. Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett

Again, I have never seen a single soul in the bookish community talk about this gem. Onyx & Ivory sucked me straight in and I loved it!

The Beholder by Anna Bright

I can't say that this one is completely under the radar since the sequel, The Boundless, recently came out. Still, I only saw a handful of people posting about this and I can't believe there wasn't more!
My Review

My Plain Jane: Hand, Cynthia, Ashton, Brodi, Meadows, Jodi ...

1. My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and

My Plain Jane is officially one of my favorite books. I LOVE this book. It was funny, romantic, and paranormal. What more could you ask for? Yet I haven't seen ANYONE talk about this series.

What are some books that you felt were underrated? These are my picks but there are so much more on my shelves. I would recommend checking out any of these books since they were absolutely amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta