Top 5 Middle Grade Books

Everyone has that one middle-grade book that they just absolutely adore. I liked reading middle-grade once in and while because they are quick and always light-hearted. Today, I'm going to be talking about my five favorite middle-grade books.

Image result for maybe a mermaid

5. Maybe a Mermaid by Josephine Cameron

The first book I'm going to talk about today is Maybe a Mermaid. I was so emotionally invested in this story. I loved all the characters. Anothoni and her mom travel to Eagle Waters for the summer. There, Anthoni is determined to find a true blue friend. Soon, rumors of a local mermaid start to surface and her summer becomes full of mystery.

4. Loot by Jude Watson

The next book on this list is Loot. Loot was a gripping mystery full of plot twists. March and his sister are cursed to die on their thirteenth birthday. The only way to break the curse is to steel seven moonstones by the night of the blue moon.

The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise

3. The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise by Dan Gemeinhart

The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise is probably the most recently read book on this list. Coyote was adorable and the story was so cute. Coyote has lived on the road since she was a little kid. When she gets word that the park in her old neighborhood is getting torn down, she convinces Rodeo to drive all the way to Washington state to save it. 

The Rose Legacy (The Rose Legacy, #1)

2. The Rose Legacy by Jessica Day George

I loved The Rose Legacy. I wasn't expecting to love it nearly as much as I did. In a kingdom where horses are forbidden, Anthea is surprised when she arrives at her uncles farm- a horse farm. She seems to have a strange connection with the horses. When the ranch faces trouble, she is determined to do whatever she can to save it.

Image result for the land of stories series

1. The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer

If you know me, it probably came as no surprise that this series is number one on the list. I love these books with every fiber of my being. They are incredible! In the first book (The Wishing Spell), Alex and Conner Bailey receive a storybook for their birthday. After it starts acting up, the twins fall through it and are transported to a world were fairytales are real. The only way to get home is to complete the wishing spell but someone else is also after the ingredients.

I would recommend checking out any of the books mentioned above since they are all amazing and definitely worth reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta