Maybe a Mermaid by Josephine Cameron

Image result for maybe a mermaid
Page Count: 288 pages 
Published: March 26, 2019
My Rating: 4 stars 
Genre: Contemporary 

  Anthoni Gillis has always wanted a True Blue Friend. But it has been hard to find one when every year you're in a different city. Anthoni travels with her mom, selling Beauty & the Bee products. When Anthoni shows up in Eagle Waters, she might finally have a chance to find her Ture Blue Friend. She's come up with a foolproof plan to making life-long friends. And there are no maybes about it. When local rumors about the Bolay Mermaid surface, Anothoni's plans might just change. Now Anthoni will be roped into a summer full of mysteries, new friends, and maybe a mermaid. 
  This book had both hearts wrenching moments and happy memories. It's a great energetic and light summer read that made me wish I could go jump in the pool. The setting started out drab but as you read on, it started to sound like the most magical place ever! Maybe a Mermaid was a great book. The story was always moving along and there was never a boring moment.
   I thought Anthoni was really cute and I found that I cared so much about her. 
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta