March Wrap Up

 intro

Book Reviews:

Punching the Air by Ibi Zoboi and Yusef Salaam

Rating: 5 stars

Punching the Air was a beautiful book written in verse.

my review

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum

Rating: 4 stars

I really enjoyed this classic novel!

my review

Superman: Dawnbreaker by Matt de la Pena

Rating: 3 stars

Series: DC Icons book 4

When I frist satrted the DC Icons series, I expected Superman: Dawnbreaker to be my least favoritre book in the series but I ended up likeing it more than I thought I would.

my review

Legend by Marie Lu

Rating: 3 stars

Series: Legend book 1

I started listing to this book way back in December but I ended up DNFing it. I'm so glad I picked it back up because it was a really great book and I plan to contiue this series.

my review

Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott

Rating: 4 stars

This book was great but I think I liked the moive better.

my review

The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige

Rating: 3 stars

Series: Dorothy Must Die book 2

The Wicked Will Rise wasn't as great as it's predecessor, but I still liked it.

my review


Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige

Rating: 2 strars

Series: Dorothy Must Die book 3

This is where the Dorothy Must Die series takes a turn for the worse.

my review

The End of Oz

Rating: 1 star

Series: Dorothy Must Die book 4

Why was this book even written? It barely contributed to the series and this whole thing could have been wrapped up in Yellow Brick War.

my review

The Prince and the Troll by Rainbow Rowell

Rating: 3 stars

Series: Faraway

The Prince and the Troll was such a cute book!

my review

Other Posts:

Books Read:

  • Time Bomb by Joelle Charbonneau
  • The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle
  • Asylum by Madeleine Roux
  • Sanctum by Madeleine Roux
  • The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar
  • Scarlet by Marissa Myers
  • Geekerella by Ashley Poston
  • Catacomb by Madeleine Roux
  • Cress by Marissa Myers
  • Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
  • Sadie by Courtney Summers
  • The Dragonet Prophecy by Tui T. Sutherland
  • Dracula adapted by Russell Punter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta