The Prince and the Troll by Rainbow Rowell

 When a man accidentally drops his phone off a bridge, it feels like fate. The bridge troll rescues it for him, an unlikely friendship blooms. But it could be more of a friendship. But with a prince and a troll could happily ever after actually be a reality for them?
    The Prince and the Troll was such a cute novella and I enjoyed it a lot. The Faraway series sounded so interesting to me and I was super happy with the first book. I'm super excited to read the rest of the books and I have super high hopes for this series as a whole.
    This book was super cute. Set in a modern-day world, I loved how Adam (the man) would bring the bridge troll Starbucks every day. It was adorable watching the two bond over coffee.
    The ending of The Prince and the Troll was so sad! It made my heartache! I love when a book can tug at my heartstrings and Rainbow Rowell definitely did that with this novella.
    To anyone who has Kindle Unlimited, this entire series is free so it's definitely worth checking out!

Page Count: 26 pages
Published: December 15, 2020
Genre: fantasy
Series: Faraway
My rating: 3 stars
Buy this book
~ ~ ~
Other books by Rainbow Rowell:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta