Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell

Deja and Josie are seasonal best friends. It’s their last night working at the pumpkin patch and maybe the last time they’ll even see each other. While Josie tries to track down his crush, a new romance seems to blossom right under his nose. So the two friends quickly turn their last shift into an adventure they’ll never forget. 
    First off, this book was adorable! I love Pumpkinheads. It was the perfect fall read too!
    Faith Erin Hicks, the illustrator of Pumpkinheads did an amazing job. Like really. I could see the pain on the character's faces without them evening having to say anything. Not to mention Rainbow Rowell's storyline was great too! 
    Deja was such a fun character. I feel her love of food and she came up with some hilarious fudge-themed nicknames! I also love the bi rep!
    Josie, on the other hand, was much quieter and reserved and I could totally relate to him. 10 out of 10 on these characters!

Page Count: 209 pages
Published: August 27, 2019
Genre: Graphic Novel, Contemporary 
My Rating: 4 stars

~ ~ ~

Also by Rainbow Rowell:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta