The End of Oz by Danielle Paige

I know I said this last time, but it's finally time for Dorothy to die. Also, we gotta defeat the Nome King who just kinda showed up outta nowhere. Also, Amy and Nox have some relationship problems to work out. Madison (remember that girl who was only present for like two pages in the very beginning of the first book?) is also there.
    The Dorothy Must Die series comes to an exciting close with the fourth and final novel of the series. Like the last book, Amy was so FREAKING ANNOYING! Like to the point where I really wish she wasn't the  one narrating this book, 
    The End of Oz switched between Dorothys and Amy's POV. I loved getting to see what was going on with Dorothy. Despite the way she's described by Amy, she is so much more chill and bearable than Amy. Is it bad that I like the villain better?
    I had a really hard time picking this book up. It felt really long and the plot really wasn't going anywhere. I like I said in my review for Yellow Brick War, the series would have been better if Dorothy just died in book 3. I think there should have been no Nome King in general.

Page Count: 277 pages
Published: March 14, 2017
Genre: Fantasy
Series: Dorothy Must Die book 4
My Rating: 2 stars
Buy this book

~ ~ ~

Other books by Danielle Paige:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta