Five Feet Apart by Racheal Lippincott

 Stella Grant has to be in control. The one thing she could never control was her lungs. Stuck with CF, Stella needs new lungs, or else she could die. Will Newman has been transferred from hospital to hospital. Now he's at St. Grace's for a new clinical drug trial. It isn't long before Will catches Stella's eyes. But they know the rule. Six feet apart at all times. But what if they tested their limits? What if instead of six feet, they could be five feet apart?

This was such a depressing book! There were so many sad moments that made me want to curl up and cry! One of my favorite characters even ended up dying which broke my heart. Why did I choose to read this book during a pandemic?

I didn't love the book at first, but by the end, I couldn't put the book down. I loved Stella and Will. Their relationship was so cute. They had so many sweet moments together. I couldn't imagine a better ending. It was adorable!

Besides Stella and Will, I felt really attached to Poe. He was such a funny character and I wish he got to be included in more scenes. 

As soon as I finished reading Five Feet Apart, I watched the movie. The movie was perfect. It was such a great adaptation and I think Cole Sprouse was perfect for the role of Will. Seeing this book come alive was amazing.

Page Count: 288 pages

Published: November 20, 2018

Genre: contemporary

My rating: 4 stars

Buy this book

~ ~ ~

Also by Racheal Lippincott:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta