Febuary Wrap Up

 February was such a fun fantasy-filled month! I had a great time in February but I feel like these intros are getting a little repetitive so I'll just go ahead and start with the wrap-up. 

Book Reviews:

King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard

My Rating: 3 stars
Series: Red Queen book 3
I love this series! I really want to read the last book in the Red Queen series before Realm Breaker comes out!
My Review

Mother Knows Best by Serena Valentino

My Rating: 4 stars
Series: Villains book 5
So far, Mother Knows Best is definitely my favorite in Disney's Villain series.
My Review

Eragon by Christopher Paolini

My Rating: 3 stars
Series: The Inheritance Cycle book 1
I didn't love Orphan Monster Spy but I really want to give this series another chance.
My Review

Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi

My Rating: 4 stars
Series: Furthermore book 1
Furthermore was such a fun book and it reminds me so much of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
My Review

A Tale of Witchcraft by Chris Colfer

My Rating: 5 stars
Series: A Tale of Magic book 2
I think I love Chris Colfer more with every book! A Tale of Witchcraft was definitely my favorite out of all the books I've reviewed this month.

The Cruel Prince by Holly Black

My Rating: 3 stars
Series: Folk of Air book 1
I didn't like this book at first but as I read more, I started to like it more. I can't wait to read the sequel now.
My Review

Other Posts From This Month:

What I Read This Month:

  • Part of Your World by Liz Braswell
  • Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
  • The Court of Miracles by Kester Grant
  • Conceal, Don't Feel by Jen Calonita
  • Eldest by Christopher Paolini
  • The Cleaners by Ken Liu
  • Race to the End of the World by A. L. Tait
  • Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
  • Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland
  • Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan
  • Alice in Wonderland adapted by Russel Punter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta