My Favorite Mythical Creatures

I love getting to explore different creatures. There are so many that I wished existed but only end up being figures of our imagination. Still, I can't help but love mythical creatures so here are a few of my favorites and so books to go along!

5. Hypogriffs

While it's true that I didn't like the Harry Potter series, I did love Buckbeak. Buckbeak was so amazing and I would totally want to ride a hippogriff if I could.

4. Dragons

I don't think any dragon book is more popular than Eragon by Christopher Paolini. Saphira was a great character and I really liked her. She was also the only reason I forced myself to finish the book.

3. Unicorns

Unicorns are one of the most well known magical creatures. Cornelius from The Land of Stories series is definitely my favorite unicorn. It might be true that his horn is broken but he's such a trusty steed to Alex.

2. Faeries

Faeries are a species that I've discovered more recently. After reading The Cruel Prince, I was in love with Carden.

1. Sirens/Mermaids

Sea Witch by Sara Henning was a good book and introduced me to one of my favorite mermaids, Anna. Sea Witch was one of the first YA books I read and I've been dying to get the sequel.

I would love to know some of your favorite magical creatures so comment them below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta