Fantasy Febuary!

 I love fantasy books. By this time, it should be no surprise. So in honor of my favorite genre, I decided to dedicate my favorite month of the year (February) to the fantasy genre! All month long my posts will be fantasy-themed. Every book I read will be, of course, a fantasy book, and I have so many other fun posts planned! 
    Fantasy has always been my favorite genre since I was little. It gives me a place to escape from the world and I love all the magic. I like the fantasy that transports me into these stunning worlds that I would otherwise never get to visit. Many of my favorite books hail from the fantasy realm so I think it only fair to pay tribute to this amazing genre.
    So, I hope you enjoy Fantasy February everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta