November Wrap Up

 November was great! Between the release of one of my new favorite books and diving into the Morta Insurments hype pool, I've had a great reading month. I've also reviewed many great books this month (one of them being an all-time favorite). 

Book Reviews:

A Dress for the Wicked by Autumn Krause

My Rating: 5 stars
A Dress for the Wicked is one of my all-time favorite books! This is definitely something that I would go back and reread. This book definitely needs more hype!
My Review

The One and Only Ivan by Kathrine Applegate

My Rating: 4 stars
Series: The One and Only Ivan book 1
This is such a depressing middle-grade novel but I really love it!
My Review

Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell

My Rating: 4 stars
I loved this graphic novel! It was such a quick, fun read.
My Review

Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo

My Rating: 5 stars
Clap When You Land was a beautiful novel told in verse. I absolutely love this book.
My Review

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by 

My Rating: 4 stars
Not many books make me cry but I was balling by the end of this book.
My Review

Other Posts This Month:

Books Read This Month:

  • The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton
  • Straight On Till Morning by Liz Braswell
  • Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Claire
  • This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
  • Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  • The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter
  • Dorothy Must Die Stories Vol 2 by Danielle Paige
  • Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
  • The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burrnett

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta