November TBR

November has arrived everyone! By now all the leaves have changed colors and are falling from the trees. This month is sure to be full of scrumptious food and of course, I have Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade to look forward to! I always enjoy seeing the different Broadway shows that go to perform! But besides exciting events, I also have a lot of exciting books I want to read this month.

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle

    I swear I'm going to read this book this month. I always say that but then I never do. But this month I will finally, FINALLY read Sherlock Holmes


Dorothy Must Die Stories Vol 2 by Danielle Paige

    Last month in October, I read Dorothy Must Die Stories which was a collection of the first three novellas in the Dorothy Must Die series. I have Vol. 2 which I'm sure will be just as good!
    Before the Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, and Scarecrow became Dorothy's henchmen, they had lives of their own. The Scarecrow would be king of the Emerald City. The Tin Man went to lead the Winkies with his compassionate heart. And the Lion would become the King of the Beasts. In Oz, magic can always be tempting, and the gifts from the Wizard start to take on a life of their own. 
Novellas included: Heart of Tin, The Straw King, and Ruler of Beasts

The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter

    I had this book for almost a year! I desperately want to read it before 2020 ends. The sequel also came out recently so now I want to read The Evil Queen even more. 
    In the realm of Enchantia magic is real. Legendary creatures are real. Fairytales are real. Except fairytales are prophecies of the future. Raised in the mortal realm, Everly has no idea she's a princess. Soon, she finds out that she is fated to be Snow White's evil step-mother. But can Everly resist the temptation of evil? Or has her future already been set in stone?


Straight On Till Morning by Liz Braswell

    Compared to the rest of the books on this TBR, Straight On Till Morning is a more recent purchase. I'm super excited to read this book and see Liz Braswell's take on Peter Pan.
    What if Wendy first traveled to Neverland... with Captian Hook? Wendy Darling's life isn't as exciting as she would like. When her parents decide to send her to Ireland to become a governess, she is totally against the idea. But when Captain Hook offers her the chance to travel to Neverland, Wendy jumps at the chance. But Neverland is nothing like she imagined. And now it's up to her to save Neverland- and Peter Pan. 

Romanov by Nadine Brandes

    The last book I hope to read this month is Romanov. I've always been very interested in the story of Anastasia Romanov so I'm confident that I will love Romanov.
    Anastasia (Nastya) Romanov was said to be dead. Instead, she was given a secret mission to smuggle a spell book all the way to Siberia. The leader of the Bolshevik army is after her though. With a bounty placed on her head, Nastya must enlist the help of Zash. But her feelings might betray her though.

    I have many more books on my TBR and I hope to get a good chunk of them to read before the end of the year. Can you believe 2020 is almost over? We just have to survive two more months and then we'll be in 2021. Hopefully, 2021 will be better than this year but I don't think 2020 will be hard to beat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta