December 2019 Wrap Up

  Image result for monthly wrap up transparent background

  I have reviewed so many amazing books this month a loved most of them. So let's not waste to much time here and get right into the wrap-up.  
Image result for septimus heap"

Septimus Heap: Magyk by Angie Sage

Rating: 1 star
Series: Septimus Heap (book 1)
Before picking this book up, I heard such good things about it. This was such a letdown.
Image result for flashback four the lincoln project"

Flashback Four: The Lincon Project by Dan Gutman

Rating: 4 stars
Series: Flashback Four (book 1)
I wouldn't have normally picked this book up, but we were on a vacation to Gettysburg where there was a book store in the museum. This was the only book that sparked my interest even a little and I'm so glad I read it.
Click here for my review!

A Castle in the Clouds

A Castle in the Clouds (ARC) by Kirsten Gier 

Rating: 5 stars
This was my first ARC book and it did not let me down! This is definitely my favorite mystery book.
Click here for my review!

Image result for matched"

Matched by Ally Condie 

Rating: 3 stars
Series: Dystopian
I read this book with a group of friends so I think I will continue it just for that book club reason.

Other posts I did this month:
  This has been a busy month for blogging! 2019 has been such a great year with such great books. I can't wait to see what the New Year will bring!
Image result for happy new year 2020 images"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta