2020 Plans

Image result for 2020"
  With the new year will come many more posts. I have new post series that I am starting so I'm just going to layout the format here for you.

Lets Book Talk 

  I know I already do book talks now but I'm going to start making them more regular. I will post them on the first Friday of every month. The book talk of that month will go along with the Book of the Month (but I'll get to that in a bit). 
  What my book talks basically are is me talking about everything that happened in the book so there are spoilers. If you have something to share about the book, then you are encouraged to talk about it in the comment below and spark a discussion. I am also planning to respond to those comments and keep the conversation going. 
  There is a page for the book talks I do so you can click here to see that. 

Recommendations 

  If you need book recommendations I have a page for that! There's just a short survey (two questions) that you have to take and then I'll get the results. In a day or two checks back to that page and I'll have a book posted there.
  So, for example, there is the question what's your favorite book? If you answer Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling then you'll see something like this: 

If you like Harry Potter, then you'll like The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer

Image result for harry potter books"         Image result for the land of stories"

  Anyway, here's the link. 

WESteen Reader Book Club Hauls

  I do this book club at R.J. Julias Bookstore on the first Wednesday of every month. We get ARC books so I post a list of the books I got. I review all the books on my blog. I do this post on the first Thursday of every month. 
  I've done one for November and December.


Image result for fancy merry christmas transparent"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta