R.J. Julia Book Club Haul (November 2019)

  So before I begin I will just explain to you what the book club is. So I'm not sure what the name really is so what this book club basically is everyone reads different books each month. All the books we have to choose are ARC(advanced readers copy) books that come out in a few months. Since this was my first time at the club, I only picked up four books. So, here's my haul!

Image result for a castle in the clouds book

A Castle in the Clouds by Kerstin Gier

By the time I get to writing this post, I'm already around 50 pages into this book and so far, it's great! This book comes out in January of 2020, so keep your eyes open for this!



So the rest of these books are already out, but the lady running the book club had ARC copies and gave them to us anyway. 

Image result for the beholder

The Beholder by Anna Bright


Image result for maybe a mermaid

Maybe a Mermaid by Josephine Cameron

I first found this book at Target over the summer so while no one else wanted it, I took it. 

Image result for we hunt the flame ARC

We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal

I could never find a paperback version of this book so when I saw this in the pile, I took it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta