Best Books of 2019

Image result for book of the month transparent background"



  2019 has been a great year with some great books so here are my favorite books I have read 2019. Most of these books have reviews on my blog and some reviews are coming soon, but all five books are definitely worth reading. 

Image result for the book thief"

5. The Book Theif by Markus Zusak

  Death have never been so busy. Liesel Meminger had just lost her brother and moved to a new town. At the peak of Nazi Germany, it is not good to have secrets. Dangerous secrets that could get a man killed.  At the same time, Liesel makes a growing collection of stolen books. 

Image result for the selection"

4. The Selection by Kiera Cass

  I have a review of each book in the series. Click here for a review of The Selection and here for the page I made for it. 
Image result for onyx and ivory book"

3. Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett 

  Once again, I have a review for this book already up on my blog. To view, it clicks here.
Image result for red queen"

2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard 

  This is probably the best YA book out there and just like the last two books, I already have a review up on my blog. 

Image result for a tale of magic"

1. A Tale of Magic by Chris Colfer

  Brystel Evergreen lives in the suppressing Southern Kingdom where women have few rights and magic is outlawed. After being caught practicing magic, Brystel meets Madame Weatherberry. Madame Weatheryberry is the owner of a school for magic. Togeather she, Brystel, and her other students go head frist into a world that hates magic to defeat their biggest threat. 

Well, there it is! My top 5 favorite books that I have read in 2019. I can't wait for all the new books that 2020 will bring. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta