A Map of Days by Ransom Riggs

 Having defeated the monstrous threat that nearly destroyed the peculiar world, Jacob Portman is back in Flordia. While exploring his grandfather's house with his peculiar friends, Jacob discovers a secret bunker. When his grandfather's old friend and fellow hallow ghast hunter, H, make contact with Jacob, the peculiar children are tasked to help save a peculiar in need.

I loved being back in the peculiar world. It was so cool getting to see what this world's magic was like in America.

A Map of Days is a different cover than the other books and I miss the old black and white. The tan doesn't look as good.

Emma was a little annoying in this book. Compared to the last three books in this series, she seemed more against Jacob. I'm starting to hate the romance in this series. I think it's so gross that Emma used to be in love with Jacob's grandfather.

Nor was pretty cool, but I think Enoch is my favorite character. Don't get me wrong, Jacob's great and all, but in this book, he felt a little one-sided. Bronwyn was a little boring. 

~ ~ ~

Also by Ransom Riggs:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta