Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs

After Jacob discovers a new ability he didn't think he had, he and his friends are racing against the clock to save the Peculiars from doom. They'll have to travel from modern-day London to the slums of Devil's Arce if they ever hope to make it out alive.

I can't wait for The Desolents of Devil's Arce to come out! In preparation for the big release, I've been rereading the entire series. I just finished Library of Souls which could feel a little long at times. For the most part, I really enjoyed this book and am super excited to read A Map of Days.

One of my favorite things about the Miss. Peregrines Peculiar Children series are the photos included in the books. The old black and white photographs look so vintage and fit the story perfectly. It really makes the story come alive.

Library of Souls is such a great book! It could feel a little long at times but Jacobs's journey to defeat the Whites is so entertaining. Once I sat down to read the book, I couldn't put it down! I love the characters in this story so much. I also really love Emma and Jacob's relationship. They're a really good match.

I think my least favorite part of the book is how long the chapters are. I'm one of those people who prefer really short chapters but many of the chapters in the book were sooo long.

Page count: 465 pages

Published: September 22, 2015

Genre: fantasy

Series: Miss. Peregrines Peculiar Children book 3

My rating: 3 stars

Buy this book

~ ~ ~

More books by Ransom Riggs:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta