Lets Book Talk: Miss You Love You Hate You Bye


*** SPOILER ALERT ***

  With contemporary novels, I feel like there isn't much to talk about so here's the little I have:

Zoe's Letters

  Zoe's letters really confused me up until chapter 17. That's when I realized they took place after the events of the book. For the first few chapters, I was confused about why Zoe would say that she hated Hank. 

Zoe's and Hank's Friendship

  These girls were kissing the whole book! I thought that was a little strange because I would never kiss my friends like that. And when Zoe did that big kiss with Hank at the party, I was really surprised. 
  Zoe definitely seemed in control of her friendship with Hank the whole time. And I can also relate to Hank being in a friendship like that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta