Book Haul!!!

  There's no WESteen Readers book haul this month so here's another book haul!

Love & Luck (Love & Gelato, #2)

Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch

I finally got this book! After reading Love & Gelato, I just had to have the sequel! This book is about Addie who visits Ireland over the summer for her aunt's wedding. The synopsis said that she'll visit her friend in Italy so I think we're going to get to see more of Lina!!!

The Odd 1s Out: How to Be Cool and Other Things I Definitely Learned from Growing Up

The Odd 1s Out by James Rallison

My favorite (non-book related) YouTube channel is definitely the Odd 1s Out. James's videos are so entertaining. My brothers I will just sit for hours watching his videos so I was obviously going to buy the book at some point. The sequels coming out soon so you can bet I have it on pre-order!

Sky Without Stars (System Divine, #1)

Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell

Sky Without Stars is a Les Mis reimagining of Les Miserables. If you saw my review for A Wish in the Dark, then you already know I'm obsessed with Les Mis.  It's no shock that I wanted to read this book.

Autonomous

Autonomous by Andy Marino

This next book is about a car that can drive itself. This concept was intriguing to me and driverless cars are becoming a thing now which just piqued my interest even more.

The Queen's Secret (The Rose Legacy, #2)

The Queens Secret by Jessica Day George

A while ago I read The Rose Legacy and I finally got the sequel! I have one last book in this series to get and my collection.

  That's all I have for today. Goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta