Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

 Kaz and his crew of deadly criminals just pulled off a dangerous heist they didn't think they'd survive. Instead of collecting their rewards, their fighting for their lives. After being double-crossed, the crew is low on allies and hope. It'll take every weapon in Kaz's arsenal to defeat the threat facing them.

I'm so sad that this series is over. Crooked Kingdom was a great book even though it was a little more boring than Six of Crows.

I love the representation in this series! Not only are their badass female leads, people of color, and LGBT+ characters, but there's disability rep too! Kaz's limp affects his life in a practical way. Wylan has dyslexia and Jesper has ADHD.

I love these characters so much. The only two characters in this series I hate with a burning passion are Van Eck and Kiwei.

The ending of this book was so sad! This has been the most depressing book I've read in a while.

Page count: 561 pages

Published: September 27, 2018

Genre: fantasy

Series: Six of Crows book 2

My rating: 4 stars

~ ~ ~

Also by Leigh Bardugo:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta