Cress by Marissa Myers

Cress has spent her whole life locked in a spaceship, orbiting Earth. After being rescued by Captin Carswell Thorne, their ship crashes in Africa. Meanwhile, Cinder and her crew are preparing to face their next challenge: stopping the royal wedding.

I feel like each book in this series just keeps getting better and better. Each couple becomes my new favorite. Marissa Myers crafted this dystopian world beautifully. Each one has me hooked. I can't wait to read Winter. I got to see a little bit of Winter in Cress and she seemed so sweet. 

I love Cress. She was such a cute character. She and Thorne had an adorable relationship which I want to see more of in the next book.

There was so much going on in Cress. All of the main characters were in different places and Marissa Myers did this really well. Everything was easy to keep track of and the way all these different storylines come together was beautiful.

The Lunar Chronicles is a perfect series for anyone just starting out in the YA genre or anyone who just loves dystopian novels. I 100% recommend checking it out. It's a fun read that seems to go by so quickly.

Page count: 592 pages

Published: February 4, 2014

Genre: dystopian

Series: The Lunar Chronicles book 3

My rating: 4 stars

buy this book!

~ ~ ~

Also by Marissa Myers:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta