Here's Ten Awesome Book Club Books

  I love book clubs. I'm in one and I've done mini-book clubs with my friends too. Now, in my book club, we all read different books, but I'll be recommending books for the type of club where everyone reads the same book. SO LET'S JUMP IN!

Image result for shadow of a doubt book

10. Shadow of a Doubt by Skylar James

This is the only book on this list that will probably never get a review on my blog but I still love this book. Heres a synopsis:
Fyfe lives on a small farm near Churchhill Downs, the famous racetrack that is home to the Kentucky Derby. A foal, Shadow, is born and Fyfe instantly loves him. Together they have a dream: Fyfe wants to become a famous jockey while Shadow wants to become a racehorse. Even after being told that it would never happen, the pair tries anyway.

This book was full of hope and happiness. It was inspiring. That's why I would pick this for a book club. 

A Castle in the Clouds

9. A Castle in the Clouds by Kerstin Gier

This book had so many plot twists and shocking secrets that it was so enjoyable. This winter mystery was incredible. With some many shocking discoveries that it would make for a great discussion. 

Image result for witch born

8. Witch Born by Nicholas Bowling

I loved this book so much and there was a love intrest in it, BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. I still think this would be great for a book club. This is a hisctorical fiction book with a bit of mystery and it was amazing!
Witch Born Review

Image result for red queen series

7. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

I need the next book in this series. If I don't get it I might litterly die. Red Queen was so engaging and enteritianing. The way Victoria Aveyard crafted the world and Mares problems made me feel like I was actually there living the story.

Image result for black beauty

6. Black Beauty by Anna Swell

I do hope to one day review this book on my blog but heres a synopsis:
Black Beauty has bounced around from owner to owner his whole life. Along the way he's been mistreated and lost friends in the Victorian London setting. Black Beauty natrates the book and sets his perspetitive on the world. 
This book would be great for any book club looking for a classic to read. The versoin I have of this book, the Barnes and Nobles classic leatherbound, is so beautiful. 

Image result for alex and eliza

5. Alex & Eliza by Melissa de la Cruz

This is Americas greatest love story ever. The trilogy tells the story of Eliza Schuylar and Alexander Hamilton. I have a review for both this book and the next book coming soon.

Image result for love and gelato series

4. Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch

This is my favoite book! I loved it so much! I would recommend it to EVERYONE!

As Old As Time

3. As Old as Time by Liz Braswell

I was plesetnly surpirsed with this book. I was so much better than I originally thought it was going to be.  

2. The Year After You by Nina de Pass

Okay, so this book isn't out yet but it is still a great book for you and your friends to count down the release too. The Year After You comes out March 31. It deals with death and grieving so just be prepared for that.

Image result for the selection

1. The Selection by Kiera Cass

The Selection is the perfect series for you and your book club to read together. It's perfect. There's a love triangle, a rising rebellion, and much more.

  There are so many more posts coming soon since I'm off for two weeks and quarantined so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta