January 2020 Wrap Up

Image result for monthly wrap up transparent background
  I'm not going to waste any time on an intro today so here are all the books I revied this month (and some are actually kind of good :)).

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Rating: 5 stars
Series: Villians book 1
This was probably my favorite book I reviewed this month and I do really love this series. Reviews for the next two books are coming out soon.

We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal

Rating: 1 star
Series: Sands of Arawiya book 1
This was the only book I DNFed in 2019. 

From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess by Meg Cabot

Rating: 4 stars
Series: From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess book 1
This is more of a 5th-grade level book so I will not be reading the rest of this series. 

Miss You Love You Hate You By by Abby Sher

Rating: 5 stars
I feel like I should add a trigger warning for this book since it deals with a lot of mental health disorders.

Other posts from this month:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta