Answer These Random Questions and I'll Tell You What Land of Stories Character You're Most Like

 I'm still in love with Chris Colfer's Land of Stories series. It was such a fun and amazing journey. These characters mean so much to me so I think that they deserve a quiz of their own.


About The Wishing Spell

For Alex and Conner's twelfth birthday, they receive a book from their grandmother. After the book starts acting weird, the twins find a magic portal in it. They are transported to The Land of Stories where all their favorite childhood fairytales are real. The only way home, however, it the wishing spell. But here's the catch, the wishing spell can only be used twice and it has already been used once before. The twins find it's a race against the clock because the infamous Evil Queen is also after the spell.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta