September 2019 Wrap Up

So I reviewed some great books this month and I recommend reading (almost) all of them!

Image result for onyx and ivory book

Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett

Rating: 5 Stars 
Series: Rime Chronicles #1
I LOVED this book! I can't even find the right words to explain it. 

Image result for the selection

The Selection by Kira Cass

Rating: 5 Stars
Series: The Selection #1
35 Girls. 1 Crown. The Competition of a Lifetime. This book was everything that I hoped for and more! 

Image result for shouting at the rain

Shouting at the Rain by Lynda Mullaly Hunt 

My Rating: 3 Stars
I'll admit that for once, the school picked out our an ok summer reading book. The author came to visit our school so for that story, read my review. 

Image result for the selection 2

The Elite by Kiera Cass

My Rating: 5 Stars
Series: The Selection #2
35 Girls came to the palace. Only 6 remain. As much as I love these books, I can't help but be annoyed by America's problem.  

Image result for the selection 2

The One Kiera Cass

35 girls entered The Selection. Only 1 can win. This is the best conclusion to Americas' Selection. Luckily, her family adventures aren't over yet!

Other posts from this month: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta