Do I Have That Book Challenge


   Today I thought I might finally do the do I have that book challenge. I know I'm a little late but better late than never! So, let's get started! 

1. Do you have a book with deckle edges? 
A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket has deckle edges! You either love or hate deckle edges. I happen to love deckle edges. 

2. Do you have a book with three or more people on the cover? 
I have many books with more than three people on the cover but to name a few there is Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, and The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer. 

3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?  
 I do have a lot of fairy tale retellings but the first one that came to mind is As Old As Time by Liz Braswell. 

4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long? 
Almost Home by Joan Bauer was the first book I found. I probably have more though. 

5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter? 
I found the Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell

6. Do you have a mass-market paperback book? 
No. I'm personally not a fan of mass-market paperback books so I have none. I just think that the print is way too small!

7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name? 
The author Spencer Quinn uses a pen name. He wrote the Woof series along with Ruff vs Fluff. His real name is Peter Abrahams. 

8. Do you have a book with the characters name in the title? 
I have Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carrol, so yes, the main character's name is in the title of the book. 

9. Do you have a book with two maps in it?
Yes, the Ultimate Book Huggers Guide form The Land of Stories series by Chris Colfer has two maps in it. 

10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show? 
Again, A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket is the only book I could find on my shelve. It has a total of three seasons on Netflix with Neil Patrick Harris starring as Count Olaf. As far as I know, the rest of my books have no TV shows. 

11. Do you have a book that was written by who was originally famous for something else? 
My favorite books, The Land of Stories and Struck By Lightning, was written by Chris Colfer who is best known for his role as Kurt on the TV show Glee. He was also in a few movies including Struck by Lightning

12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
I did find one old book, Whatever After Abby in Wonderland by Sarah Mlynowski, which had the white rabbit holding a pocket watch. 

13. Do you have a poetry book? 
Unfourtantly, no. I hate reading poetry, it's just not my thing. 

14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it? 
Yes, I have the book Misty of Chincoteague by Marguerite Henry. 

15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you? 
I searched my shelves for about an hour with no luck. 

16. Do you have a book of short stories? 
I have a Treasury of Classic Fairy Tales as part of The Land of Stories series by Chris Colfer. The book is filled with all the fairy tales. 

17. Do you have a book that is between 500-510 pages long?
I searched my whole shelve and was not able to find one book that was between 500-510 pages long. 

18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie? 
I have A Dogs Way Home by W. Bruce Cameron which was turned into a movie in 2018. 

19. Do you have a graphic novel? 
Since I am not a big reader of graphic novels, I have none.  

20. Do you have a book written by two or more authors?
The book I am currently reading, The Secret Files of Fairday Morrow, is written by Jessica Haight and Stephanie Robinson. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta