Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

Percy Jackson just got kicked out of another school. He always seems to get into trouble. After a road trip with his mom goes south, Percy finds out that he is a demi-god. He travels to Camp Halfblood with his friend Grover where they meet Anabelle, the daughter of Athena. The three are sent on a quest to recover Zeus's stolen lightning bolt.
    I really liked Percy Jackson. There's this whole thing about whether Percy Jackson or Harry Potter is better. After reading both books I would 100 % go with Percy Jackson.
    I definitely will be continuing this book series. There was never a boring moment and I enjoyed the book. Rick Riordan did an amazing job with this book and I can see why everyone loves his books so much.
    I saw the movie for this book two years ago in my history class and it was okay. The book was much better. If I hadn't seen the movie, I think I would have been really surprised by some of the stuff that happened. I am so excited about the TV series coming to Disney+. 

Page Count: 375 pages
Published: March 1, 2006
Genre: Fantasy
Series: Percy Jackson book 1
My Rating: 4 stars
Buy this book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta