What District of Panem Woud You Live In?

Are you still obsessed with The Hunger Games? I know I am! While I was binging the movies earlier, I started thinking, what district would I live in? That's why I made this quiz. Make sure to tell me your district in the comments!


About The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games is a tradition in the country of Panem. To the Capitol, it's fun and entertaining. To Katniss, it's a nightmare. Each of the twelve districts pulls one boy and one girl to fight to the death on live TV. When Katniss is chosen, it seems like her life is ending. She goes in the games with Peeta by her side as they become the star-crossed lovers of District Twelve. But only can be the victor. 

My full review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta