Mid Year Freak Out Book Tag

 It's been so long since I've done a book tag, so I'll be doing the mid-year freak-out book tag today. This tag is basically a check-in to see how my reading has been going for the first half of the year.

Best book you've read so far this year

I've read a bunch of great books so far this year, but the best has been Lost in the Never Woods by Aiden Thomas. 

Best sequel you've read so far this year

Usually, sequels aren't nearly as good as the first book, but once in a while, I find one that really blows me away. My favorite sequel so far this year is Between Burning Worlds by Jessica Brody and Jonne Rendell.

   

New release you haven't read yet but want to

Two new releases that I've really been looking forward to reading Cold Hearted by Serena Valentino and Goldilocks: Wanted Dead or Alive by Chris Colfer.

Most anticipated release for the second half of the year

My most anticipated release for the second half of the year is The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barns.

Biggest disappointment

My biggest disappointment so far this year would be Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard. I was so excited for this book to come out in May, but when I finally read it, I was so disappointed. Realm Breaker was so boring!

Biggest surprise

I'm not sure what book surprised me the most since a lot of the books I've read so far this year, I've expected to like. I guess my biggest surprise would be Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan. After reading Wicked Saints and being so bored, I was expecting the sequel to be just as bad. Ruthless Gods ended up being better than I expected.

Favorite new author

A new to me author that I've been loving lately is Leigh Bardugo. I just finished reading Six of Crows recently and I loved it!

Book that made you cry

I haven't read any books that made me cry yet this year!

Book that made you happy

One book that made me happy this year is My Calamity Jane. I laughed so much while reading this book!

Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year

One of the most beautiful books I've bought so far this year is The Court of Miracles. I love this cover!

   

What books do you need to read by the end of the year

A few books that I want to read before the end of the year are My Contray Mary, The Lucky List, and the Stalking Jack the Ripper series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta