5 anticipated releases for first half 2021

 If you haven't heard already, the monstrous year known as 2020 is over. Though lots of great books came out last year, this year has so many great ones in the line-up. I'm sure that they'll we lots of new favorites but for now, here are five unreleased books that I'm dying to read!

5. Cast in Secrets and Shadow by Andrea Robertson

Release Date: June 1, 2021
Last year, I read (and loved) Forged in Fire and Stars. The book was amazing and I can't wait for the sequel. I don't want to spoil anything for the sequel so you can check out my review of the first book linked below.
Forged in Fire and Stars review

4. Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard

Release Date: May 4, 2021
I loved the Red Queen series so naturally, I'll be buying Vicotia Aveyards next book, Realm Breaker. The cover of this book is just stunning and I'm so excited for it!
Corayne lives at the end of the world and watches her mother sail away year after year. When a deadly assassin shows up at her doorstep informing her that she is the last of a dying bloodline, Corayne jumps at the chance for adventure. It up to Corayne and her friends to save this dying world.

3. Lost in the Never Wood by Aiden Thomas

Release Date: March 23, 2021
I loved Cemetery Boys beyond words so I have to get Aiden Thomas's next book, Lost in the Never Woods. This book seems like a dark retelling of Peter Pan which is right up my alley!
Five years ago, Wendy and her two brothers went missing in the woods. When more children start to disappear, people start to question the mystery of her brothers. Attempting to leave her past behind, Wendy almost runs over a boy lying in the middle of the road which gets her pulled into the mystery stalking the town. Peter claims that if they don't do somthing soon, the missing children could soon meet the same fate as Wendy's brothers. In order to find the missing children, Wendy must confront the fate waiting for her in the woods.

2. My Contrary Mary by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, & Jodi Meadows

Release Date: June 22, 2021
The My Lady Janies series is hilarious! 10/10 recommend it, I'm almost done reading My Calamity Jane. Like the rest of the books on this list, I'm super excited for My Contrary Mary.
Mary is the queen of Scotland and part of the French court. Except when she's a mouse. Mary is an Efian. She can shapeshift into a mouse. But in a world where Verities rule, her secret could cost her everything. The only person who knew her secret was her fiancee, Francis. But when the king has a suspicious death, Francis and Mary at to take the throne. 

1. The Desolations of Devil's Acre by Ransom Riggs

Release Date: February 23, 2021
The synopsis of this book spoils the other books in the Mrs. Peregrines Peculair Children series but check out my review for the first book in this series! I'm currently rereading the series to get ready and recently finished Libray of Souls (book 3)

    I can't wait for all of these books to come out. I have a feeling 2021 is going to be such a great year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta