WESteen Reader Febuary 2020 Book Haul

  March has some amazing books coming out and I have the honor of having an ARC copy for two of them. 
Image result for the year after you

The Year After You by Nina de Pass

Publishes: March 31, 2020
The Year After You tells the story of a girl named Cara. After a tragic party, her best friend, G, dies. Cara is sent to a boarding school in Switzerland the following year where she meets Ren and Hector. Cara is determined not to let anyone break down the walls she so carefully built after G died but Ren and Hector might do it anyway.

Image result for a wish in the dark

A Wish in the Dark by Christina Soontornvat

Publishes: March 24, 2020
A boy on the run and a girl determined to find him. What really drew me to this book, though, was that it was based on Les Misérables by Victor Hugo (which we are studying in French class!) and anyone who has been following my blog knows that recently I've been getting into musicals.
Image result for first second books winter 2019 sampler

First Second Books

So obviously this book already came out but it's a sampler of a bunch of different graphic novels. When I went to my book club I was looking for a graphic novel because after reading the graphic novel version of The Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allen Poe, I wanted to read more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta