The Magic Misfits: The Second Story by Neil Pattrick Harris

Leila was orphaned when she was just a baby. Since then, she was adopted by Mr. Veron. Leila is an escape artist and finally found her place among the Magic Misfits. After defeating Bosso and his gang, a new mystery will arrive for the Magic Misfits to solve. At the same time, Leila is trying to figure out more about her father's past.
    One thing I love about these books is Neil Pattrick Harris integrated LGBTQ characters into his story. Mr. Veron is gay which I think is awesome!
    My favorites of the misfits, Olly and Izzy. They named their mouses Ozzy and Illy which I think is adorable. Each book in this series is about a different misfit which I love. Book one was about Carter and book 3 is about Theo. For the next book in the series, I'm hoping that Izzy and Olly get separate books. They so often get grouped together which is one thing I don't like about the series. I get that they are twins and all but they are often looked at as the same person.

Page Count: 336
Published: September 25, 2018
Genre: mystery
Series: The Magic Misfits book 2
My Rating: 4 stars
~ ~ ~
Other books by Neil Pattrick Harris

Comments

LJ Ambrosio said…
love this blog - would love to have you review my book "A Reservoir Man!"

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta