Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan

 Nadya doesn't know if she still trusts her magic. She doesn't know if she can trust anyone really. As her group is torn apart the tensions between them become higher and higher- actually leave Serefin out of this because he really did nothing the whole book.

So 500 pages later and basically nothing happened. I can't really remember anything from the book, but hey, we've all been there at some point or another.

While I read Wicked Saints in a physical book form, I chose to listen to its sequel as an audiobook. And let me tell you, the audio is so much better than physical. I actually wasn't as bored with Ruthless Gods as I was with Wicked Saints.

Like I said before, I was listening to the audiobook and I just found it so weird that everyone sounded like vampires. The dialogue was spoken out in a Translyvnia accent. It sounded weird and it didn't fit the book too well at first. I think after a while I got used to it though.

I think Serefin's character was developed well. I mean, he didn't do anything useful for the storyline but I was pretty into his romance and I'd like to see it more of the relationship.



Page count: 544 pages
Published: April 7, 2020
Genre: fantasy
Series: Something Dark and Holy book 2
My rating: 3 stars

~ ~ ~

Also by Emily A. Duncan:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta