The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket

 After Count Olaf escaped, Violet, Klaus, and Sunny are shipped off to Montgomery Montgomery's estate. Except they've never met their Uncle Monty before. For a short while, the orphans are finally happy. That is until Count Olaf shows up disguised as Stephano. The worst part is that no one believes that Stephano is really Olaf.  

The Reptile Room is the second book in A Series of Unfortunate Events. I love the TV show that Netflix made based on this series. This is one of the rare occasions where I like the film adaptation better than the book. 

Though this series is typically sad and full of sorrow, I quite enjoy reading these books. They can be really dry at times though and I've found that I like listening to the audiobooks better rather than physically reading the books.

I'm also getting through the series faster with the audiobooks and I think I might be able to finally complete this thirteen-book series!

Page Count: 192 pages

Published: September 3, 1999

Genre: Mystery

Series: A Series of Unfortunate Events book 2

My Rating: 4 stars

~ ~ ~

  • The Bad Beginning

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

    Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

    Bloom by Kevin Panetta