Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland

 After Summerland was overrun with zombies, Jane McKeene and Katherine Deveraux have no choice but to head west. The girls set out for California to find Jane's mother and kill the notorious Giddion  (was that his name??? I already forgot lol).

So there were some surprising- S U R P R I S I N G- revelations in Deathless Divide. I thought the first book in this series was great but wow. Deathless Divide was even better. As the second and final book in the Dread Nation series, it was a great ending.

So I'm not sure how I skipped over this fact while reading Dread Nation, but it appears that Jane is bi! As a fellow bisexual, I'm a little disappointed about how my gaydar missed that fact. I mean, she never came right out and said it, but I recently saw a post on Instagram saying that she was so we're just gonna go with that.

I like Jane. She's such a great main character and I think Katherine really grew in this book. I also kind of hate Jackson now. I can't believe what he did to Jane!

Page count: 560 pages

Published: February 4, 2020

Genre: fantasy, historical fiction

Series: Dread Nation book 2

My rating: 4 stars

Buy this book

~ ~ ~

Also by Justina Ireland:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta