Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman

 A year after Citra was supposed to kill Rowan, he lives on the run as the infamous Scythe Lucifer. He kills the corrupt scythes in the scythedom, but his acts have placed a giant target on his back. Citra does her duty day by day as the honorable Scythe Anastasia. But someone is targeting Citra and Scythe Curie. Someone who means to end their lives.

This book was so good! I loved Scythe, but Thunderhead was so much better. I never wanted this book to end and I was so not ready for that ending! The worst part is that Thunderhead ended off on a cliffhanger and I don't have The Toll yet!

I love the characters in this book so much. Citra and Rowan are so amazing. I am was so emotionally invested in this story. I couldn't put it down because I was so eager to see what would happen to these two. I feel like all the characters in this series have so many sides to them. At every moment, I feel like I was learning something new about each and every character.

THAT ENDING THOUGH! I was not prepared for what happened. It had me shooked. There was also this one plot twist in this book that had me so surprised!

Page Count: 504 pages
Published: January 9, 2018
Genre: dystopian
Series: Arc of Scythe book 2
My rating: 5 stars

~ ~ ~

Also by Neal Shusterman:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta