All for One by Melissa de la Cruz

All For One (Alex & Eliza #3)The Hamiltons have made quite a name for themselves as the new nation of America starts to rise. When they aren't throwing extravagant parties, they invited somewhere else. Eliza had recently taken up an intrest in match-making and she and Alex get to watch as a romance almost as great as their own starts to bud. At the same time, Eliza is pregnant with baby Philp. But Alex's new case threatens to change everything.
        This is the conclusion to the Alex & Eliza Trilogy and oh my god I loved it! The little theatre geek inside of me could not handle the title for chapter 8 (Miss Maria Reynolds Walks Into His Life). I loved this series so much! The Alex & Eliza Trilogy was beautifully written and thrilling at every turn of the page. I can honestly say that this a new favorite series of mine.
        If you do end up reading this series, I would recommend Hamilton and Peggy by L.M. Elliott.

Page Count: 391 pages (hardcover)
Published: April 16, 2019
Genre: Historical Fiction
Series: Alex & Eliza book 3
My Rating: 5 stars
Buy this book
~~~
Other books by Melissa de la Cruz:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta