Let's Book Talk: The Best Laid Plans


*** SPOILER ALERT ***

Best Laid Plans Book Review

  Let's Book Talk is a series I do where I talk all about the book. I do a book talk on the first Friday of every month. This one will be a bit short but next month will be a great book talk. Feel free to comment and spark a conversation. Let's start!

James Dean

The Best Laid Plans by [Lund, Cameron]  He seemed nice at first but I didn't feel that click between him and Keely. I also didn't get ANY of his movie references. Who is the real James Dean though? The whole time Keely kept saying "oh he reminded me of James Dean" I'm like who the heck is James Dean? I imagined Dean looking like Jason Dean from Heathers

Andrew

  He was so sweet to Keely- except for that one part where he broke her heart. I'm happy they got together in the end though. 

Danielle

  I didn't really like her. At all. She seemed kind of like a stereotypical mean girl-that's-not-actually-too-mean. She reminded me so much of Heather McNamara (Heathers) But she was really rude to Ava. 

Ava

  For a theatre kid, Ava isn't that dramatic. I should know. I'm friends with FOUR and they drive me crazy (yeah school is kinda tough). The part where Ava is singing Defying Gravity really reminds me of my friends.... except take away Wicked and replace that with Heathers, Beetlejuice, Hamilton and Six. Once in a while, we get Mean Gils and Alice in Wonderland too. Ava reminds me so much of my friends and that's why she's my favorite side character.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta