The Best Laid Plans by Cameron Lund (ARC Review)

The Best Laid Plans by [Lund, Cameron]

  Keely is the last virgin in her grade. She goes to a school full of hot guys but none have ever hit on her. But then she meets James Dean, a college student. Soon, she is catapulted into a world of crushes, relationships, and drinking. But another lover approaches and Keely must decide between the boy of her dreams and the one she never imagined.

This book was like one big rom-com. It had humor, romance, and heartfelt moments. It had a love triangle for the last like 50 pages. For the majority of the book, Keely chases James Dean. The reader follows Keely as she tries to navigate the world of sex and alcohol. Keely is in her senior year if high school.

I liked this book a lot. The story-line was very interesting and I loved reading about Keely's feelings with the two boys. It was a very educational book for people (like me) who have never had a sex-ed class yet. This is a great book for people in high school. 

Anyway, this book was a nice, light read. It only took me about a week and a half. It was full of fun references like Heathers(I'm still obsessed with the musical). The Best Laid Plans will be the April book of the month. I will be posting a book talk next Friday. 

Page Count: 368 (Paperback)

Published: April 7, 2020

My Rating: 5 Stars

Genre: Contemporary, Romance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta