The Tell-Tale Heart by Edger Allen Poe Short Story + Graphic Novel (Graphic Novel Wensday)


The Tell-Tale Heart  You may think the narrator is mad. But he's not! And this is why... The evil eye haunted him day and night. He couldn't sleep knowing it was watching him. That's why he decided he must kill the old man. The narrator isn't mad because a madman could not have come up with such a perfect plan!
  I read both the short story and the graphic novel version of The Tell-Tale Heart so I'll start by talking about the graphic novel.
  This thrilling graphic novel about murder was the perfect thing to last me through the day. The art in each panel was beautifully drawn. I would definitely read this again. I loved this so much that I even made my brother read it! He also liked it. 
  The short story isn't as interesting as the graphic novel (maybe because I read it on CommonLit for class who knows?). But the short story was actually better than most of the other stuff we read. I know that won't be changing any time soon(we're starting Shakspere). 
Image result for edgar allan poe watercolor transparent background
Page Count: 72 pages (graphic novel)
Published: January 1843 (original) 
My Rating: 5 stars
Genre: Horror



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta