End of Year 2019 Book Tag


  Can you believe it's time for this post? Only two months ago I was posting the Mid-year Freakout Tag. Well, let's get into this before I make a long intro!

Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?

 I don't like to put books down so I don't have any have too many books to list. If I'm reading a book I bought and I don't like then I'll stick it out until the end.
  So I recently finished A Tale of Magic by Chris Colfer. I am still on a hangover. So I finished this book late Thursday night I started Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, but I didn't get very far before deciding I wanted to read a different book. I read 20 pages of Mistress of All Evil by Serena Valentino but I couldn't focus so I put it down. On Saturday, I started The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle, but it's written it's old English so I couldn't understand/focus on it much. And this was all because I was in a book hangover form A Tale of Magic.
  For anyone who doesn't know what A Tale of Magic is, this is the Goodreads link.


Do you have an autumnal book to transition you to the end of the year?

  I love to read mysteries in Autumn. The mysteries that I currently have on my TBR shelve is The Strangers by Margaret Peterson Haddix and The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle, but like I said before, I won't be reading that until my Tale of Magic hangover ends.

Is there no release that you're still waiting for? 

  Honestly, the only book release I was excited for in 2019 was A Tale of Magic which came out October 1! 

What are some books you want to read by the end of the year? 

Let's see: 


  1. A Dress for the Wicked by Autumn Krause
  2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  3. The Modern Faerie Tales by Holly Black 
  4. The Book Theif by Markus Zusak
  5. The Strangers by Margaret Peterson Haddix
  6. Haunted Cemeteries by Tom Ogden
Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta