The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle

 Ten years ago, Mary Morton's father vanished. Four years later, pearls began arriving. There were six in total and she ended up with a mysterious indentation to meet the sender. Miss Morton hires Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson in hopes that they will accompany her and solve her father's disappearance. The only clue she has though is a map of a fortress with the name of four strangers.

Although the Sherlock Holmes series is narrated by John Watson, I would love to see these stories told through Sherlock's eyes. I would love to know what's going on inside his head. He's so smart and is able to deduce anything in a way that makes me wish I knew how he did it.

I love that the Sherlock Holmes novels are so short so it's easy to just fly through them. So far, my favorite book in this series has been The Hound of Baskervilles. I recently got a graphic novel of The Hound of Baskervilles so I'm excited to read more Arthur Conan Doyle books.

I loved the BBC series Sherlock. I watched the whole show in about a week. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman were amazing in the show! I would love to get the TV covers for this series!

Page count: 140 pages

Published: February 1890

Genre: mystery

Series: Sherlock Holmes book 2

My rating: 3 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta