Mockingjay Playlist

I liked Mockingjay and enjoyed this book a lot. This book though was so different from the rest of the books in The Hunger Games series so I think it deserves its own playlist.


Small Talk- Katy Perry


The Phoenix- Fall Out Boy


Bad at Love- Halsey


you should see me in a crown- Billie Elish


Liar- Camila Cabello


Swish Swish- Katy Perry


Don't Play- Halsey

About Mockingjay

After being rescued from the 75th Hunger Games, Katniss is in District 13. The same district that was said to be destroyed many years ago during the uprising. While she, Bede, and Finnick recover from their recent scare, the Capital has hold of Joanna and Peeta. President Snow must die. A new rebellion is on its way and Katniss will be the face of it. She is the Mockingjay.
My Review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta