Dread Nataion Playlist

The Dread Nation series was great! I loved this duology! It's definitely one of my favorite historical fiction books. Like I've done with a bunch of my other favorite books, I made a music playlist for Dread Nation. Enjoy!

Some Nights- Fun

Novocaine- Fall Out Boy

Old Me- 5 Seconds of Summer

Burn the House Down- AJR

Born for This- The Score

The Jungle- Zayde Wolf

Bury Me Face Down- Grandson

About Dread Nation

 Jane McKneene was born a few days before the dead began to rise. After the Civil War, zombies took over the planet. Humans live in fear of the plague. Thanks to the Native and Negro Reeducation Act, Jane attends a school that teaches her how to fight off and kill the zombies. When families around Baltiom go missing without a trace, Jane and her friend Kate discover a terrible conspiracy that will change her life forever.

Book review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta