The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Death has never been so busy. Liesel Meminger has had a tough life. With her brother dead and a new family in a new town, sadness has taken over her night. On top of that all, Nazi Germany is on the rise. And Liesel's family hides the most dangerous secret. A secret that could drive the family apart and get them all killed. With Liesel's new friends and stolen books, she learns to fit in with the new German lifestyle.
    Markus Zusak created one of the saddest books ever. If you do choose to read this book, be ready for a heart breaker. There were so many parts in this book that made me want to cry. I loved that this book was narrated by Death. It was such an interesting POV and I really enjoyed that part of the book. 
    The Book Thief was so beautifully written and heartbreaking. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone. This was such a deep and meaningful book. The characters were so created amazingly and I loved the story.

Page Count: 500 pages
Published: March 14, 2006
Genre: Historical Fiction
My Rating: 5 stars
Buy this book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta