A Little Bit Wicked by Kirstein Chenoweth

 A Little Bit Wicked is Kirstein Chenoweth's autobiography. She talks a little bit about her childhood but the book mainly focuses on her acting career on Broadway and on TV. Kirstein talks about the long road to stardom, her rocky dating life, and shared many hilarious stories. There were also many things she talked about that I would have never known about her otherwise. 
    A Little Bit Wicked was full of stories. My favorite was about the designer handbag stalker. I listened to the audiobook and not on;y was it narrated by Kirstein, but she also brought in friends to read small excerpts. 
    For anyone who's been living under a rock for the past few years, Kirstein Chenowith is a huge actress. She's starred in movies such as Hairspray and The Peanuts Movie. She's also had many different guest appearances in different shows over the years, my favorite being her role as April in Glee. 
    Kirstein has also been on Broadway. She was Sally in Your a Good Man Charlie Brown and Fanny Brice in Funny Girl. Her most well-known role though is Glinda in Wicked(which comes out this year as a movie!). She was amazing on the soundtrack and I wished I had gotten to see her perform on stage. 

Page Count: 240 pages
Published: April 14, 2009
Genre: Autobiography
My Rating: 4 stars
Buy this book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta